• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

2014 in Review...

Status
Not open for further replies.

calgoblin

Pathfinder Games
A new year is upon us so lets do what everything always does at this time of year: reminisce.

So what was your best moment, favourite game or biggest disappointment of the year? If it happened this year, then it counts. And also what are you looking forward to next year, be it a game, or marriage, or anything that please you!

For my favourite game I'm torn between Alien Isolation and Wolfenstien: The New Order. I'd like to put The Stick of Truth on there but I haven't had chance to play it yet... Next year I'm very much looking forward to a new Rollercoaster Tycoon, GTA V on PC and Rocket League. Also, a certain Shape based game I worked on... heh. Also looking forward to (hopefully) graduating, after I've played lots of games of course.

Last edited:

litchu

Also, a certain Shape based game I worked on... heh.

*Kuch*

I graduated for my first study this summer and continued with my 2nd ( a higher level one with Java C# C++ etc. ) after. That's about it for my personal life.. Altough, maybe I should get a gf in 2015 :/

Game wise, I wouldn't mind GTA V finally comming out. Hoping for Traction Wars to get released aswell but I'm not putting a date on that :)

Last edited:

Simon

2014 best moments:

- Got my PC
- Made Steam account (met most awesome people)

- Found out for Traction Wars
- Fav game (you know, Traction Wars) :)

Not so good moments in 2014:

- Graphics card died on Xmas eve :(

What I'm looking forward in 2015:

- Traction Wars release
- Police 10-13 (yes, its a video game)

- Good grades

Roughbeak

Okay let's see.

- Huge progress 3ds Max in modeling
- Learning the ins and outs of uv texturing
- Exported my first object with textures to Bf2 editor (purpose - Forgotten Hope 2). FH2-dev Nissi, I gladly thank!

- Last but not least, spectacular Thanksgiving and Christmas with my family!

- Learning much more modeling and texturing stuff
- Photoshop work

Many more that will be announced later. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.