• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Bad Company 2 Vietnam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuchs

Vanguard Backer
My initial reaction was: YEAH! But when I gave it a thought and judged my feelings about BC2 multiplayer I was really sad. The concent might be great but the gameplay will be as sucky as BC2.. Shame theres no SP with it, as I only like the SP in BC2 just like the CoD series.

BF died for me, I'll just buy a new copy of BF:Vietnam and play that :) Yep, played it so much my disc broke. Had this with BF1942 too.

Fuchs

Vanguard Backer
It felt so different compared to other Battlefields that at alot of points I felt confused, plus the insane skill of some of the opponents quickly ruins the fun for me, after dying 10 times with 1 kill I quit, don't want to rage myself :p

And well... It's a vanilla modern warfare game, I once played vBF2 alot but then I got into mods more and then I was a spoiled brat when it comes to gameplay, sadly there wont be any mods for BC2 with FrostBite.

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
It felt so different compared to other Battlefields that at alot of points I felt confused, plus the insane skill of some of the opponents quickly ruins the fun for me, after dying 10 times with 1 kill I quit, don't want to rage myself :p

And well... It's a vanilla modern warfare game, I once played vBF2 alot but then I got into mods more and then I was a spoiled brat when it comes to gameplay, sadly there wont be any mods for BC2 with FrostBite.

Personally I love BFBC2 - its a good fun game which is fine if you don't take it too seriously. I tend to play it when I just want to wade into combat guns blazing ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.