• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

been a while

Status
Not open for further replies.

militaryprogamer

Vanguard Friend
I know its been a while, since I posted something

but hey, I come every now and then to check up on you guys

and glad to say I'm impressed so far with what ive been seeing :)

just came back from a nine month deployment, a month ago, and still waiting for the game, would like to discuss the game if someone would indulge me

p.s.

hopefully you'd come out with this game polished and ready, hopefully it would kick red orchestra's ass ;)

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
I wouldn't say it would be an indulgence to discuss the game. We love talking about the game :p

militaryprogamer

Vanguard Friend
I have but one question, which would make or break my hopes and dreams for this game

are you going to add a eagle eye zoom function?, I really really hope not

militaryprogamer

Vanguard Friend
well.....to be honest, as far as vehicles are concerned.....thats a tough cookie

to be honest, if taking the realistic way, i suppose war thunder's style of penetration would come into mind

drummer93

Penetration system is something that has flitted in my head for a long time. One of the most important things to consider, is the impact angle. If the team could implement something with that aspect, in a way that imitate the real life, I will be very very happy. Forgotten Hope 2 has an angled damage modifier system:

Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.