• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Birthday Gift

Status
Not open for further replies.

drummer93

tomorrow is my birthday. Can you gift me a picture of some German stuff team?. I wanna see it on "Community Questions" update :D

*cough* German soldier *cough*

Killen

Well, [MENTION=1152]drummer93[/MENTION], tomorrow i am gonna make you the greetings, i wish you the best things in the world :D (hope i spelt it correctly eheh)

PS: i really like your "Kilroy was here" custom draw :D

Simon

Since I can't wait for tomorrow

Happy birthday, I hope you get a lot of money (and women) and some German stuff for Traction Wars.

drummer93

Well, @drummer93, tomorrow i am gonna make you the greetings, i wish you the best things in the world :D (hope i spelt it correctly eheh)

PS: i really like your "Kilroy was here" custom draw :D

thank you so much Francesco! :)

I made the signature with Paint hahaha not very professional :p. Maybe I have to make an improved version in Photoshop

drummer93

Since I can't wait for tomorrow

Happy birthday, I hope you get a lot of money (and women) and some German stuff for Traction Wars.

I need a woman right now hahahaha. Thank you!

PS: the German stuff is for all of us. The birthday is an excuse, shh xD

Last edited:

FlyingR

Please devs/team spoil us on @drummers93's birthday with German soldiers, German gear, German weapons, and everything German related! It's once a year, we don't ask for much! xD

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
You're making me feel heartless now! Afraid we can't do that [MENTION=1152]drummer93[/MENTION] - partly we aren't 100% happy (yet) with the Germans and also because we don't have enough Germans for everyone :p

mmiedzianyy

I would give you a schnitzel - its a german stuff! :D

Happy Birthday [MENTION=1152]drummer93[/MENTION], many many frags and caps! :)

FlyingR

[MENTION=1152]drummer93[/MENTION] feliz cumpleaños wachiturro! Have a great one and wish you all the best :)

Status
Not open for further replies.