• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Christmas Journey

Status
Not open for further replies.

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
With the end of the year around the corner and Christmas just a couple of days away we present a short Christmas video about a treachous journey made at Christmas time across the Normandy landscape.. what are they travelling for?

On behalf of everyone on the Traction Wars Team I would like to wish you all a "Very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year".

Last edited:

LuckyOne

Vanguard Friend
Aww Yiss the Christmas Gnomes are back! xD

Merry Christmas and best wishes in the new year! Onwards to unleash the awesomeness of TW to the general public!

P.S. The sneak peeks look astounding! Shocking even. I don't think there's a game out there where the devs are so dedicated to bringing such an incredible amount of immersion and realism to the common player. Thank you for your hard work!

yrumad11

Vanguard Backer
Nice video, but ever since I read that Goosebumps book as a kid where the gnomes turn evil at night, I could never trust them ever again.8|

fidelcastel

Hi, I'm a player of the mod forgotten hope 2 of the famous battlefield 2. That's why, I'm waiting to join Traction Wars to live a great video game moment. Happy New Year from a French player

- - - Updated - - -

Hi, I'm a player of the mod forgotten hope 2 of the famous battlefield 2. That's why, I'm waiting to join Traction Wars to live a great video game moment. Happy New Year from a French player

Status
Not open for further replies.