• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Community Newsletter #3: Battalion Strength

Status
Not open for further replies.

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
2013 has already turned into an exciting year for Traction Wars. Modellers are modelling, animators animating, coders coding, mappers mapping, researchers researching and sound artists, well doing whatever they do. We've welcomed 7 new developers to our team including most recently Strayferret (Modeller/Animator), Dikhovinka (Programmer), ScheifferB (Voice Artist), HereticHowl (Programmer) & roflwaflz (Programmer).

Whilst we've been hard at work we've also found time to update far more frequently than in the past, almost as many times in the first 6 months of this year as in the whole of last year.

Most excitingly of all we've reached 1000 community members! To celebrate this milestone we would like to give each of those 1,000 members two gifts to show our appreciation. The first gift you may have spotted, a new ribbon for your community profile (
). This ribbon will be upgraded as we reach future milestones so you will always be marked out as being one of the first 1000 community members.

Secondly we offer you each a unique gift. See below:

To those in the community who have just joined us and have missed out on these gifts - Welcome! Don't worry there will be more gifts in the future which you can enjoy along with everyone else.

TheTurk_007

Good thing more people are recruiting to TW team! And thanks for the present. Thanks a lot for all this excitement. :)

Way to go, keep up the good work guys!

ScheifferB

I'd just like to say a big THANK YOU to the developing team of traction wars for giving me the opportunity to work a long side such an excellent project.

I'd also like to thank the community members for being such mature and dedicated like minded players, we're extremely lucky to have such a battalion of members.

Here's to a good summer! and a congratulations to everyone.

HIPP! HIPP!

Sir Apple

Thanks guys!

Equally I am very grateful and appreciate all the support from the public, you guys :) It means a lot to not only myself, but the entire Traction Wars team. Your support keeps us going!

There is plenty more to come so sit back and enjoy! :D

I think you guys are doing a wonderful job. Too bad I missed out by a hair. But hey, you have my support for years to come.

Troy

Ah! I can only imagine the size of the community once this game is released! Its going to be amazing, thanks to the devs for all of there continuous work in their spare time.

I guess its time to change my good ol RnL Wallpaper for this one. Looks really good :)

Gully

damn, guess I was to late ? joined at Join Date19/07/2013
anyway Ill be here for a while so guess ill be here for new gifts haha

Status
Not open for further replies.