• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

crossing obstacles

Status
Not open for further replies.

did

hi,
i just saw the last livestream video. The game seems very fun, but will the animation during the crossing of the obstacles be improved ?
I hope you understand my English..... I used Google traduction :confused:

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
The Steam Early Access launch is just the start! We will be continuing to work on the game after the launch onto Early Access and animations are a key area we want to improve generally.

Lt Jake Cutter

Vanguard Dedicated Backer
also..i know this may be a little picky but...dust underfoot in swamps and wet ground? is it possible to tone down the dust in wet areas..or is this just too much coding in the soft ware?

Coolmanzx5

Vanguard Backer
The Steam Early Access launch is just the start! We will be continuing to work on the game after the launch onto Early Access and animations are a key area we want to improve generally.
As a Backer of this game, should I, as a consumer, consider your reload animations to be CoD style where no matter how many bullets you shoot out of your gun, when you reload it's your entire magazine? Or BF5 reload animation style, where depending on how many bullets you shoot out of it affects the animation of bullets that should acquaint to an accurate depiction of reloading? * Only really concerned with FINAL product expectations *

Status
Not open for further replies.