• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Fully Functional Tiger Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
That physique modifier is nasty isn't it - must admit I really don't enjoy using it for anything let alone tracks! Looks good though - I'm guessing you used the US tank as the basis?

VinnieMc

I actually followed the guidelines outline in the Assets Creation Doc and brought in the tank.max file to ensure I had linking/bone name and material assignments correct.
Do you use the physique modifier for your 1st person weapons? I am doing them now and find them very similar to vehicle setups in using the modifier and in it's linking.

P.S
If you need any part time type contributors I would be interested. I do not want any type reward other than just the fun of doing it with like minded people.
I do this for fun during my retirement and no need for money as I have enough and no need for accolades other than my name mentioned somewhere as a contributor to what I created/did.
You have my e-mail so If you are interested give me a shout.

Cheers

VinnieMc

swatty

sweet,
but in my opinion he s not detailed enough and the textures could have a higher resolution :)
But i also wanted to see a video of it :D

mfg

chad509

cool tiger, and YES the physique modifier is a royal pain in the bum. I've only used it for arm rigging in some past projects but i've used it enough to know that i never want to use that again.

Status
Not open for further replies.