• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Gta v

Status
Not open for further replies.

calgoblin

Pathfinder Games
Might as well start this up seeing as it's a week away and will very quickly become all I'm doing with my life :p

I am 95% certain it will come out PC in 2014, but may as well keep my PS3 going for a few more months xD

_Franky_

I'll try to be incredibly strong and not buy this yet. I want a PC version or a next gen version. :)

But I'm a huge fan of the series and I cant wait to get my hands on it.

They better port online too, since it's a seperate game now from GTA V, and give it to us as purchase like how consoles get.

Very exciting though, hope it'll be more optimized then. Or have a better PC port anyway.

calgoblin

Pathfinder Games
Im sure they will. GTA Online is potentially going to ruin my life :p I'm pretty certain they'll bring both story and online to PC, not sure about next-gen consoles though.

Was reading an interview with Rockstar's co-founder and its by far the most ambitious they've ever done. It's also the most expensive game ever at £170million. Though it will make that all back on release day I'm sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.