• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

heroes of the west released on steam featuring the brits!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmiedzianyy

Looked quite fun when I tried it yesterday. I just need to find my way past the MG's on Carentan :(

There is no unvisible cloak? I guess i'll pass then.. ;/

Serious now. I was playing it when it was 1st released and i was quite meh about it, because it looked and "felt" bad, but now i'll give it a try again for sure!

Miller786

yep, i was thinking the same, it almost reminds me of DH, ALMOST! then i see mp40s with double mags, garands with shotgun bayos,1911s for everyone, thompson 1928s and i realise its ro2.
anyways, here we are again at the omaha beach map competition [MENTION=147]VonMudra[/MENTION] what do you think of this version of omaha? got around playing it yet?

Aniallator

Great news, thank you! [MENTION=2186]mmiedzianyy[/MENTION] I played this in its infancy as well, and I agree it wasn't the best quality-wise (just those few alpha maps), but they do indeed seem to have made good progress! I mostly remember this mod for having record players in a few houses that actually played music! Perhaps we will hear Glenn Miller in TW... they could function the same way as lights, where shooting it stops the music... just sayin'...

Status
Not open for further replies.