• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

How is progress coming along?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xanderman

Vanguard Backer
As the title says, it's been 'all quiet on the western front' lately. Just wondering how the game is progressing and if there's a big update in the works?

Kroney95

Ei, thanks for your concern!
We are working harder even though we are being off the radar. We prefer to focus on the development than create updates right now, due to we are doing great progress. We post on Saturday, screenshots about the game in our social media like Facebook or Twitter. I recommend you to check them out! (they are awesome ;P)

Xanderman

Vanguard Backer
Ah I hadn't seen the the Saturday screenshots. It's looking really impressive, keep up the good work guys!

Sorry if I am unrefined, translator are not brilliant from French towards English.

You speak English and it is your chox, but that [ TWDEV] Guillaume can tell us who is French, because it maintaining 10 years when I am your news since your announcements while one to play still Battlefield on 2142.

You have many times announce to progress, showing images, shooting gallery, etc., etc. but what see we at present, it is true that you mentioned several times changed (to evolve) of graphic engine, I conceive(design) him(it), it in time(weather), of the cost and of hours d work, but over 10 years ( almost 10 years) of announcement of a game(set,play), no end of video was not filtered, we ask not for the perfection, but sorry it is beautiful the wallpapers that we receive in every 1000 player subscribers, but when is him(it) of one video truth for this end of year, that we can see in what expect. I think that you owe well it, since the announcement of your game(set,play) in 2008.

Thank you for the job(work) carried out(achieved), the mods Stargate under Battlefield 2 remember has was so much announced that had it, for total failure, because there was a lack and a lassement of the players which had waited more than 5 years, is two days later the waiters(servers) was empty.

What's the use to wait, is it really not possible to have a graphic return of the jeun a beautiful video of 15 min and not end of image stuck end to end.

In any case good continuation, I attenderais even for a long time, I hope to see finally a game(set,play) arrived for new year, because full of game(set,play) have was announced, but not a real game(set,play) is worth the second world war, that the mods Forgotten Hopes 2 under Battlefield 2 which age badly.

Then for the present under the fir tree, he(it) would be great to see this beautiful video

Status
Not open for further replies.