• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

I need some help

Status
Not open for further replies.

hannibaldinski

TW Developer
Hello there peoples!

Im currently writing my thesis which needs to be finished very soon... Though I need some extra research to compliment my conclusion and therefor I need some people that are willing to test a website and awnser a couple of questions.

- It will only take like 5 to 8 minutes.

If you're interesting in helping me. Please send me a PM with your skype username and a time when you're available for a call. (I would like to screenshare so I can see how you use the site).

Small preview:

I will not forget the people who do this small test!

FlyingR

Ooooh writing the thesis ! The most fun part of university! A part from getting drunk with friends and meeting lovely ladies (of course)! :D

Sydd

Ooooh writing the thesis ! The most fun part of university! A part from getting drunk with friends and meeting lovely ladies (of course)! :D
"Fun"
I get so excited writing about business and researching about their products (/s) I really loved history, best subject ever.

hannibaldinski

TW Developer
THANKS again to all people who helped me out for now! Great speaking with you and get to know all of you a bit more :)

The current collected data is already very helpfull for my thesis!

Status
Not open for further replies.