• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Just my honest opinion about you guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fegelein

I've been a forum member here since 24/3/2014 and I have read a lot of suggestions, discussions and news. All I have to say is that the developers of this project and the community are by far, the best and charming people I have ever 'met' online, ever. I've yet to see any flame war or argument around here or even name calling! I always recognize the same forum members in most posts and it feels like we're a family or something like that (I hope this doesn't sound too lame...heheh ^^). In pretty much every other game forum I have visited, there are people arguing and disrespecting each other's opinion, but I haven't seen it here yet and that's a great sign! xD

Keep being awesome guys, and stay active! ;)

FlyingR

I agree with you, this is such a mature and open minded team and community! As [MENTION=1152]drummer93[/MENTION] said, we grew close to each other and now we made good friends or like you said, a family!

In my humble opinion, the team and the us the community are ****ing awesome!

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
Completely agree with you all. You guys are great [emoji3]

PS. You've got to love a community where a "honest opinion" thread is nice rather than being a flaming rant about X :D

Aniallator

Couldn't have put it better @Fegelein! This is just the best, kindest, most mature community out there, and I'm truly grateful to be a part of it and have made such great friends here!

mmiedzianyy

Well said [MENTION=1633]Fegelein[/MENTION]! The best community i have ever met! Supportive, friendly and very mature :)
I just can't wait TW being released.. just imagine all this great people on the battlefield! Aww.. ^^

Simon

Awesome devs = True
Awesome community = True
Burned cookies from Maniche = True

This is far best community I have ever seen. People on other games are so serious about everything and all that. It's just so relaxed here

Esu21

That pretty much sums up what I think about this amazing community-family. This is what happens when both devs and players love what they're working for ;)

Killen

I think that too!
I have never seen a community like this, still active even after a lot of years!! (Since 2011?)

Zainab

That's Who We Are , what's the point in arguing etc? Just enjoy and give your opinion . A.K.A being friendly :D
I love this forum alot too as it's so peaceful ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.