• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Long Time Since An Update?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sHaKeNbAkE

First off hope all of the devs are doing well and the community as well. I check in on a regular basis but it seems like it has been a long time since there has been new content/updates posted. Do you think you will be releasing an update in the near future (i.e. images, videos, etc.)?

Again, not trying to be pushy just seems like it has been very quiet here in regards to content updates.

Best regards,

Shakenbake

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
It has been a little while hasn't it [MENTION=1254]sHaKeNbAkE[/MENTION] ... oops!

Things are going well. We sometimes get a little distracted by development and what's going on behind the scenes. An update will be coming soon don't worry :)

Now that's very nice. That thing, lurking in a shrub in the Normandy countryside, is death personified. And it's the colour I wanted! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.