• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Marketing / Advertising

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy

Marketing, I keep seeing so many people complaining about lack of players and it frustrates me and I try as best I can do defend the game in its early days. Rather than a premature marketing campaign. A 50% off sale on Steam would really help I think. Just for a week or so. Please guys!

I will also be more tempted to buy the game for some friends as well who dont want to pay the current price for a early access unfortunately when they read reviews and posts

Legacy, I agree with you except that it might be better to wait a few more weeks, so more edits can be made to the game. The current game play is noticably smoother than the original release. The game still falls significantly short of the interface players expect of a 2019 game, and that really needs to be implemented before the game can retain players who try it.

Legacy

Legacy, I agree with you except that it might be better to wait a few more weeks, so more edits can be made to the game. The current game play is noticably smoother than the original release. The game still falls significantly short of the interface players expect of a 2019 game, and that really needs to be implemented before the game can retain players who try it.

Yeah I agree!

Status
Not open for further replies.