• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Most anticipated game

Status
Not open for further replies.

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
What's your most anticipated game of 2010 and 2011?

For me I'm especially looking forward to Crysis 2 in 2010 and in 2011 Mass Effect 3 and Guild Wars 2 :)

Fuchs

Vanguard Backer
Re: Most antisipated game

(please fix spelling error in title, even I as non-native English speaker am annoyed with that :p)

I sort of look forward to Shogun 2: Total War but other then that theres not really games that get me thrilled at the moment.

brrr

TW Developer

(please fix spelling error in title, even I as non-native English speaker am annoyed with that :p)

I sort of look forward to Shogun 2: Total War but other then that theres not really games that get me thrilled at the moment.

Me too, I'm really looking forward to shogun 2. Although I would have liked them to have made a total war game spanning from 1815 to the 1890s, which would include the Crimean, Zulu wars etc.

Fuchs

Vanguard Backer

My biggest wish was they went back to the Roman era. I just love that era and the combat is perfect for Total War.

brrr

TW Developer

My biggest wish was they went back to the Roman era. I just love that era and the combat is perfect for Total War.

True, I would like a new Rome too, but I think it might be too soon for a remake seeing as its only 6-7 years old now and the graphics still stand up in terms of quality. Shogun and medieval however were in dire need of remakes due to the graphics of the originals being vastly outdated.

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games

They're running out of material I think. Apart from Shogun & Rome I can't think of anything for them to do in the future. Not unless they branch out to fantasy. I just hope they resist the temptation of doing a Medieval 3 for another few years.

hannibaldinski

TW Developer

hopefully DICE takes time to develop BF3 and dont rush it. They just need to make there own game and don't copy to much Cod etc.

Sir Apple

Oddly enough mine was Bad Company 2. But thats out now right? Ugh I'm so behind lately!

Maniche

Level Designer
Pathfinder Games

But thats out now right? Ugh I'm so behind lately!

Indeed! Too much cookies got the drawback of you loosing count on time and date, mate.
/Removes the cookie Apple got in his hands!

Maniche

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games

Personally I think if they just did a prettier BF2 with more unlocks and rankings they're onto a winner. Provided of course they can make another Karkland ;)

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
We know bf3 is in the works though. There was a leak a while back by one of the DICE senior devs ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.