• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

New FH2 Update!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyingR

A new community mappack is out! FH2 is not dead!

"Hello and welcome back to another Forgotten Hope 2 update!

Over the last months [762] has been in contact with Forgotten Honor, World at War, freelance mappers and the FH2 developers and have been working together on a new release of the Community Map Pack. Today, we are pleased to inform you that CMP v2.0 has been released! You can watch awesome trailer made by Hawk2k9, showing all new maps, vehicles and weapons below. To get the CMP you need the Community Updater, which you can download here:
http://files.forgottenhonor.com/…/FH2CommunityUpdaterSetup.…

Additionally, we'd like to make a short announcement. This coming Sunday, there will be a live stream in which Ts4EVER and FatJoe will be showing off some of the upcoming features for the next Forgotten Hope 2 update. Although a lot of this has been covered in news posts or Devblogs, there is still a few new things to see.
The stream will be hosted on FatJoe's Twitch channel on:
Sunday 8th November 2015 @ 19:00 UTC"

Trailer:
[video]https://vimeo.com/144281186[/video]

Does the forums support Vimeo?

Aniallator

Woah, the second half of that video made my head wobble... besides that, looks awesome! I really have to get a copy of BF2 again.

Roughbeak

As a disclaimer, that community mappack mostly was not made by us/official devs. ;)

Additionally, we'd like to make a short announcement. This coming Sunday, there will be a live stream in which Ts4EVER and FatJoe will be showing off some of the upcoming features for the next Forgotten Hope 2 update. Although a lot of this has been covered in news posts or Devblogs, there is still a few new things to see.
The stream will be hosted on FatJoe's Twitch channel on:
Sunday 8th November 2015 @ 19:00 UTC

However, that should be spicy for you guys, enjoy! :)

Simon

I hope they make it standalone game, kinda bored since I can't play it with my totally legit BF2 (played it for sometime, but not anymore). If I install BF2 it will glitch out Project Reality for some reason.

FlyingR

Looks like it, haha!

Hahaha yeah, but the first time I posted it was just a link! :S
[MENTION=1109]Roughbeak[/MENTION] You're a dev? Nice! I got the news from Forgotten Honor community, hopefully they will have a Campaign for that!
[MENTION=2186]mmiedzianyy[/MENTION] I smell it too, there's nothing like the smell of WM in the morning :D

Timberwolf

Traction Wars has competition!

[video=youtube;K_iHvmT4k8o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_iHvmT4k8o[/video]

That plot twist tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.