• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

New Rig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydd

It's not much of a requirement tho right? Get a 980ti and 16 gigs of ram with a powerful cpu... you should be able to run any games for the next 2 years.

mmiedzianyy

It's not much of a requirement tho right? Get a 980ti and 16 gigs of ram with a powerful cpu... you should be able to run any games for the next 2 years.
You should also be aware that not everybody can afford such rig. Thats natural when you want to have the maximum computing power you should buy the latest components but not always this is reachable. Thats why people start threads like this, to assure that their purchase will let them play their dreamed game.
Or am i wrong?

Sydd

You should also be aware that not everybody can afford such rig. Thats natural when you want to have the maximum computing power you should buy the latest components but not always this is reachable. Thats why people start threads like this, to assure that their purchase will let them play their dreamed game.
Or am i wrong?
Ahh yes, I tend to forget my place often, but I've been in the very same situation where I couldn't afford a beast either but the advantage of gaming rigs are that they can fit into your budget and upgraded overtime.

Status
Not open for further replies.