• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Resistance and liberation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miller786

OMG this game game is soooo good, IF YOU ARE WATCHING THIS TOPIC go to ur steam, library, tools, install source sdk and sdk base 2007 then google Resistance and liberation and install it.
Good, now that you've installed the game i can tell u why it's so awesome, it has realistic wounds, for example if u get hit in the legs u can crawl away or if you get hit in the hands u drop ur weapon, shooting feels somehow natural and maps are big and in historical locations, the comunity is mostly friendly and cooperative with mics

NOW SAD STORY, PREPARE TO CREI

dis makes me so sad...
sadly there are not many players these days but you'll find them mostly on weekends and the game is no longer being updated, they also tried to port it to cryengine 3 but it died.so sad.

NOW GET IN GAME AND REVIVE THE GAME

Skr13

I saw a couple of screens and the mod seems nice, but since there's almost noone playing, it has at least bot/ai support?
Although I'm afraid that the answer is no.

BTW I just remembered that Brothers in Arms Road to Hill 30 and Earned in Blood got some MP bots and much more stuff in a mod called, Rendroc's WarZone, I've tested some time ago, is not too difficult to install and fun is guaranteed, specially if you like "old school" WW2 shooters. ;)
[h=4][/h]

Last edited:

Miller786

Like I said before, Forgotten Hope 2 is impressive, it needs installing. :D
WTF, are you even listening to what i just said?

I saw a couple of screens and the mod seems nice, but since there's almost noone playing, it has at least bot/ai support?
Although I'm afraid that the answer is no.

BTW I just remembered that Brothers in Arms Road to Hill 30 and Earned in Blood got some MP bots and much more stuff in a mod called, Rendroc's WarZone, I've tested some time ago, is not too difficult to install and fun is guaranteed, specially if you like "old school" WW2 shooters.

Join the 508th on steam i think, i have to do that too, they play on european nights i've heard btw they're playing now on a server 28/32 but it is password protected, i'll have to add someone on steam to get it

FH2 is indeed impressive. It has bots.

Sadly, I do not think RnL has bots. I must agree, RnL is buckets of fun though. I'm not sure if I still have it installed though. Still, it's always good fun to run around as a German shouting about schnitzel or something goofy and dumb as you do a bayonet charge.

Miller786

Yea i love this game, can't stop playing it, reminds me of cod1 so much, cod1 remastered. too bad there are not many servers.
My suggestion: add someone who plays regulary RnL and ask him stuff about the game and servers. btw the password yesterday night was "event" so i dont think they change it :D

Blindfire

Add Grape Vine on Steam, he is one of the only members I know that is really active in RnL. He owns his own server and he does 30 minute realisms once every so often. He is really dedicated to keeping RnL alive, he is the ONLY person I know that is deserving of the title 'Active Member'.

brrr

TW Developer
Personal tip:
Never join the Pennsyltucky server. Horrible admins.
I know right, though I don't think they are bad people as such but they tend to have very short tempers. And perhaps perma banning people on a game with an already dwindling community perhaps isn't the best idea to keep said game alive :p.

Half the time I only see the Pennsyltucky server on the browser, if there is less than 20 players there isn't really a point in joining.

Will try out Blindfires idea of adding Grape Vine to friends list, to perhaps have a better chance of getting in populated servers and realism events.

MsV

Hi every body.. Here my first post. i am french and my english isn't really good.. But i hope you making something great. RnL is a unfinished mod. But simply the best. One day which knows?

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
Hi every body.. Here my first post. i am french and my english isn't really good.. But i hope you making something great. RnL is a unfinished mod. But simply the best. One day which knows?

Welcome to the community @MsV. Your English isn't that bad - better than my French!

Status
Not open for further replies.