• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Rocket League!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyingR

I want to play it!!! It looks so much fun! BTW, there's a new version of Basketball coming, it remind me of you :D

Aniallator

Yeah you better say football :p

Don't have the game, don't know if my PC would be able to run it. Is it free? :D

Rocket League? I heard it's really well optimized and will run on anything, only issue is it's $20. Perhaps if Cal were willing to play PR... :D I still remember that one time with [MENTION=195]hannibaldinski[/MENTION] in Operation Marlin, where we were trying to throw the breaching rope up the hill to get to the MEC base, but no one could get on the damn rope! Good times :)

FlyingR

Rocket League? I heard it's really well optimized and will run on anything, only issue is it's $20. Perhaps if Cal were willing to play PR... :D I still remember that one time with @hannibaldinski in Operation Marlin, where we were trying to throw the breaching rope up the hill to get to the MEC base, but no one could get on the damn rope! Good times :)

The only game I would be willing to pay for is TW... That's it. :p

Damn, I forgot about that! That was a fun game! Good times indeed! :D

Roughbeak

Some parts of this really remind me of this great game (Miniclip game):
[video=youtube;3PziUJrh_yE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PziUJrh_yE[/video]

It's a shame it doesn't work properly anymore, but I had great memories nevertheless. :)

Aniallator

Some parts of this really remind me of this great game (Miniclip game):
[video=youtube;3PziUJrh_yE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PziUJrh_yE[/video]

It's a shame it doesn't work properly anymore, but I had great memories nevertheless. :)

Miniclip! I haven't heard that name in a long, long time :)

Aniallator

The good ol' days, when we played Miniclip in computer class :D

My god yes xD I always played the game called (I think) On the Run, where you're a yellow car ever trying to outrun and outmaneuver a host of other cars ceaselessly trying to ram you... good memories :)

Status
Not open for further replies.