• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Some of my works

Status
Not open for further replies.

AG3D

I Don't know if I can put this here, but here some personal works I've done since 8 months.

There's nothing relating to WW2 except maybe for the truck, but you can see a little of what I've done.

if the link are broken just tell me I will try to keep them there

thank

Last edited by a moderator:

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
This is precisely the place to post them :) Some great work there, the pistol and apocalypse scene especially so!

A tip for the future - you can embed images as a thumbnail which open in an overlay using [IMGT*]direct image URL[/IMGT*] (without the *)

e.g.

Fuchs

Vanguard Backer
:/ It's real easy mate.

Code:
[IMGT*]http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/4936/truck1f.jpg[/IMGT*]

Take the IMGT code and paste the link in it like I did above, only remove the stars. Don't know how to explain it easier, it's simple.

AG3D

That's what I said, I cannot make a link. it doesn't seem to work at all.

I cannot put image link nor text link

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
The links you posted in are not direct image URLs - they just look like it.

You would need to copy the Direct link URL which are to the right of the images when you click your links and then paste it between the IMGT brackets.

AG3D

Thank Maniche for editing my thing let me try this...

is it working?

how can I put like you do?

Last edited:

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
Its working :)

You have to refresh the page after posting for the link to open in a overlay - for everyone else it works immediately :)

brrr

TW Developer
Nice work there CplHunt, I love the revolver, reminds me of the locust pistol from gears of war :).

AG3D

Nice work there CplHunt, I love the revolver, reminds me of the locust pistol from gears of war :).

oh yeah?,

well it wasn't my goal.

just trying to modify a ''The American Double Action'' that I have in possession.
to be a little bigger and scattered.

thank anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.