• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

The Steam Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

calgoblin

Pathfinder Games
Lets trade!

List what you have or what you want, we can all do our best to fulfil it!

For example, I have Half Life 2: Episode 1 in my inventory and I've had it for years and I can't get rid of it. Does it appeal to anybody? (Chances are everyone has already played it so won't want it anyway but shhh! It's an example :3 )

Doesn't have to just be games, if anyone is dead set on collecting every single TF2 hat then don't let me stop you!

Or why not Steam Trading cards! I'd like the Left 4 Dead 2 badge, but am missing Boomer, Charger, Hunter & Smoker cards. (And I know [MENTION=129]brrr[/MENTION], [MENTION=109]Maniche[/MENTION], [MENTION=611]chad509[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1]General Naga[/MENTION] have those hint hint. ;) )

Lets see where this goes; list what you have sitting in your inventory, and what you WANT to have sitting in your games list, card collection or hatstand.

Disclaimer: This is all for fun! Traction Wars is not responsible for any wrong-doing that occurs as a result of this thread, nor are any member of the Traction Wars Team. NEVER give your Steam password out. You do not have to buy ANYTHING from Steam, unless you wish to as part of a trade. Be extra careful if trading with [MENTION=147]VonMudra[/MENTION], he moves in mysterious ways.

Pjosip

Vanguard Backer
Wait, you can trade steam games?
I have metro 2033 SP that I finished, a nice game Worth playing, aswell as Darksiders and Red faction Armageddon wich just aren't my type of games (I got them on a humble bundle among with Company of Heroes).

calgoblin

Pathfinder Games
Wait, you can trade steam games?
I have metro 2033 SP that I finished, a nice game Worth playing, aswell as Darksiders and Red faction Armageddon wich just aren't my type of games (I got them on a humble bundle among with Company of Heroes).

You can't trade them if they are linked to your account, but if they are in your inventory they can be gifted, along with all trading cards and hats.

Miller786

Eeeeerrmm... Never played any half-life of any kind.
in my inventory i got a copy of ace of spades and guns of icarus online, what can ya trade for them? :D

Koenigstiger

These are my trading cards, there are many like them but these ones are mine!

Actually I don't think I have any at the moment, will keep you posted though.

Status
Not open for further replies.