• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Theater of War

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aniallator

Looks good, but dead... on that forum at least the last post is from August, and the dev says he's one of just three people on the team. Well, at least we don't need to worry about a lack of WW2 games :D

drummer93

oh, I thought Battlefront would release a new Theater of War :(

drummer93

didn't they just release Combat Mission: Final Blitzkrieg?

yes! I love Combat Mission. It's probably my favorite tactic game saga. The only thing that I don't like is the engine, it limits the game in some aspects, and it is not well optimized.

Killen

yes! I love Combat Mission. It's probably my favorite tactic game saga. The only thing that I don't like is the engine, it limits the game in some aspects, and it is not well optimized.

Achtung Panzer may be the game for you! it's hard, but the micromanagement that there is on Combat Mission or CoH is missing !

Status
Not open for further replies.