• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Thought i Would introduce myself here.... Have some art

Status
Not open for further replies.

Proximity

Hey guys hows it going? nice little community you have going here aswell as an awesome project thought i would create a post introducing myself and as im a 3d artist i thought this would be a good place. I finished university a year ago studied BA (Hons) in Video Game art.

Im hoping to join the Dev team and have submitted an application just waiting to here back :D.

Anyways Here is a link to my website with more work on...

Danny Negus - 3D Environment Aritst | Wix.com

And here are a few pieces i have created...

brrr

TW Developer
Hi Proximity, welcome to TW. Your portfolio of work certainly seems to be of a very high quality - in particular the images you posted on this thread!

One particular artist we need is in-fact environmental artists, so you've come at a perfect time really :) - I'm not certain but its more than probable that your trial task will be an environmental static piece.

Feelfree to contact Maniche, or he can contact you in due time to discuss the trial task details. Meanwhile I will try and cook up something interesting for you to work on on the trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.