• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Update on Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
As you have probably noticed over the last few weeks, we’ve been a bit quiet on the update front. The great news is that this is because the team have been preoccupied by working hard on the game and making progress.

Moving forward, we’re going to change our update schedule such that we only post when there is something genuinely interesting and exciting to show or tell you. This will give us a little more valuable time to focus all our efforts on bringing you the game you so desperately want to play, as well as providing the community meaningful updates with less ‘filler’ content. This hopefully means a greater proportion of posts will be game-focused rather than historical – although for all those that do enjoy reading about the slices of history we’re striving to bring to life in Traction Wars, don’t fear! These will continue, but hopefully in a more relevant way, to coincide with the development of the game.

The team sincerely value the fantastic support you give us. We want to make a game that you can be excited by as much as we are. So as always, feel free to send feedback and questions either directly to me, or via the community questions page.

Here are a few sneaky screenshots showing the difference a year’s work can make:

Last edited:

FlyingR

Excellent job! What a change! :D

What's with the soldier's silhouettes on the last on the newer version of the first pic??

Esu21

Sunset shots are the best way to show Merville xD Love how the new map(s) seem to feel real and not rather empty like in the older screenshots: that really shows the amazing work done.

calgoblin

Pathfinder Games
Love how the new map(s) seem to feel real and not rather empty like in the older screenshots

Yeah we finally started rewarding [MENTION=1595]Mars[/MENTION] with cookies it seems to have improved his efficiency.

What's with the soldier's silhouettes on the last on the newer version of the first pic??

A test of your awareness, and you passed. They are also spawn points.

Swaffy

The colors are saturated and so very good. And I am absolutely loving that your shadows are not super dark (near black) like some games I've played. Shadows are there but lighted enough to see in. Very good work guys.

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
They are placeholders in the map editor for missing artwork assets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Fegelein

Game is looking great! I've already recommended it to all my friends. We're all waiting for the release

Zainab

Excellent :D , just curious about spawn locations and all . Like are we going to spawn out of war zone or inside (?)

Zainab

Nice and beautiful update on old ones! :D
One little request ~I want car in BLUE color~ *Pending* ;)

P.S. Sorry for being inactive , on my vacations to different country.

Status
Not open for further replies.