• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Vanguard servers

Ray

Vanguard Backer
Any chance to have servermonitors on website? :unsure:
Easier IMO to see who and how many players are online the servers.

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
@FeuerSturm has created a game server status banner script and he's kindly released the code onto GitHub so community admins can add banner support to there servers. You can find the thread here: Live Gameserver Status Banner

If you mean a server monitor for the website - I've add the idea to our list to consider for the future. Right now our focus is on preparing the next update and event(s) to promote the game so you wouldn't need to check on server population before logging in.

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
@FeuerSturm has created a game server status banner script and he's kindly released the code onto GitHub so community admins can add banner support to there servers. You can find the thread here: Live Gameserver Status Banner

If you mean a server monitor for the website - I've add the idea to our list to consider for the future. Right now our focus is on preparing the next update and event(s) to promote the game so you wouldn't need to check on server population before logging in.

Ray

Vanguard Backer
Cool also with a status banner.:)
I know you´re busy atm, so no hurry with it ofc. Thakns for adding it to your list.:cool: