• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Waaaar Thundeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer! simulator mode

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miller786

Didnt find any WT topic, however just wanted to share my last game in Simulator mode (for the pros :p) on my faithful bf110c4 (thank god they buffed it in this update, it was slow as hell in 1.37)
here's the link to the screenshots, even if i lost, it was a nice match that lasted for 15 minutes
Steam Community :: Miller786 :: Screenshots
if you select "grid" under the "view" menu its easier because they are ordered by days.
Share your WT matches or stuff below!
P.S.: get a damn controller or joystick or whatever, just get yo ass on simulator mode!

As cool as realistic aerial combat is, I despise flying with a joystick. I tried it but it just felt too clunky compared to my cozy mouse and keyboard flying. I really wish that they didn't require joysticks to fly simulator battles...

Sir Apple

We really should have a proper War Thunder thread, although you could have just named this thread something a little more General lol :p

calgoblin

Pathfinder Games
It's annoying because I haven't been able to play it since the last update. Everytime I try to download it in their updater it crashes my internet :/ Anyone know if there is any other way to download it?

Sir Apple

[MENTION=376]calgoblin[/MENTION] - are you trying to do it through steam or?

On a side note, I've just hit 200 hours of playing time in War Thunder. Woo! With many more to come :) I can see myself putting thousands of hours into the game, I mean, the planes are consistently epic, and with tank combat coming soon, and ships after that... its going to be a good few years :)

calgoblin

Pathfinder Games
I am yes [MENTION=116]Sir Apple[/MENTION] .

It goes insanely slow, while hogging all the bandwidth. Last time it was going to take a whole two days to finish downloading. It's annoying it's about half way I just couldn't get it finished. Haven't tried in a week, need to get it sorted :/

From my experience it's a worse updater than Uplay.

Sir Apple

[MENTION=376]calgoblin[/MENTION] thats weird, i never had any real trouble with the installer. The past update was large, and afterwards they patched 2-3 times. Perhaps browse their forums for help (or ask)
[MENTION=1109]Roughbeak[/MENTION] yes its true, but sometimes life calls for change :)

Status
Not open for further replies.