• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Will I be able to run Traction Wars?

Schvoss

Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2300 CPU @ 2.80GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.8GHz
Card name: AMD Radeon HD 6700 Series
Memory: 16GB RAM

Do I need to upgrade anything? :|

hannibaldinski

TW Developer
Minimum requirements are listed here: Traction Wars - WWII Realism Game - FAQs.

If you can run current games like Crysis or Battelfield smoothly you shoudn't have any problems running Traction Wars.

Windows 10 just got released. We're currently in the process of makling sure Traction Wars is compatible with Windows 10.

Hope this helps!

FlyingR

You guys should make a detail sticky thread titled "Can my PC run TW" or something similar due to many members not reading the system requirements and asking always the same question.

Make it a sticky so it would be the first thing they would see when they look around the Hardware Software forum.

Smmy11

If you can run current games like Crysis or Battelfield smoothly you shoudn't have any problems running Traction Wars.

Windows 10 just got released. We're currently in the process of makling sure Traction Wars is compatible with Windows 10.

Hope this helps!
I'm extremely hyped for this game but my PC can't run modern games, the GPU just isn't good enough, It could run Battlefield 2 with stuff like Forgotten Hope 2 but definitely would not run Battlefield 4, It MIGHT run Bf3. my GPU was made in 2006 and needs to be updated but I just can't right now. I just want to know if a Nividia GeForce 8600 GT could run this on low settings

Schvoss

people make always the same question because they don't search hahaha

Not funny, not everyone starts as ''Member'' like you so instead of laughing at those newbie forums guys that they are doing it wrong helping them would be much more appreciated.

Last edited:

mmiedzianyy

Not funny, not everyone starts as ''Member'' like you so instead of laughing at those newbie forums guys that they are doing it wrong helping them would be much more appreciated.
Everybody starts as a New Member, so we are all on the same level at the beginning.
Threads similar to this were bringed up few times so it just becoming a little bit funny. No one intended to laugh though, especially [MENTION=1152]drummer93[/MENTION], who is very helpful.

FlyingR

Hey mate, mmied explained it pretty well, we all start from 0, but there's a FAQ section where most important questions are answered and if not use the Search tool to look for threads or posts similar to what you are looking, which most members don't care to look at all. We don't mind helping or answering to "newbies", we always do actually (even if the question has been asked many times) because this is a warm community and we like to help. :)

drummer93

Hey, don't be angry. Maybe my sense of humor seems a little aggressive, but I never pretended mock the new members or something like that. And I don't think that I'm superior to others for having a "member" title in my profile D: This situation turns a little bit funny, just that

Last edited:

janesmith1

Hope this helps!

Wow i was pretty surprised to see how reasonable the min system requirements are!

REAPER-r32

Those minimum specs seem very low for a game that looks as good as what I've seen so far,Even my brick with three potatoes tied to it will run it easily xD

Aniallator

Those minimum specs seem very low for a game that looks as good as what I've seen so far,Even my brick with three potatoes tied to it will run it easily xD

They are generous minimum specs, but keep in mind that they are tentative estimates and may change.

Guillaume

Pathfinder Games
Those minimum specs are definitely outdated; if you want something more representative you can check out the specs listed on the CRYENGINE page on Steam but on our side we probably won’t be able to give any precise hardware specifications until close to the game release as both the game and the engine are evolving constantly.

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
The FAQs have been updated with the latest tentative minimum and recommended system specs which changed after recent engine updates.