• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Will i be able to run TW?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miller786

Hey guys, im new to the community and i would like to say that your game looks awesome, i followed you for a while and i finally decided to register to the forum.

So my first question is if i will be able to run the game.

My PC specs:
Intel core i5-2400S 2.5GHz
RAM: 4GB
AMD Radeon HD 6750M 512mb

That's it (i think), it was originally an iMac, i betrayed apple and now i run a Win7...

litchu

FAQ:

• What are the minimum system requirements?

There is extensive testing and optimisation yet to be done but tentatively the minimum specs are as follows:
    • Operating System: Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista SP1, Windows 7, Windows 8
    • Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz, AMD Athlon 64 X2 2.0 GHz or better (a multi-core processor is strongly recommended)
    • Memory: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
    • Video Card: nVidia 8800GT 512MB RAM, ATI 3850HD 512MB RAM or better (SM 3.0 minimum)

Roughbeak

I think Maniche said a little while ago that TW will be awesome in low settings. ;)

Best thing for you to try out is the CE3 SDK, you can spawn in the Forest or your levels which you can get a good idea what it will be like.

Btw.. [MENTION=1493]Miller786[/MENTION] Welcome to the community! :)

Last edited:

calgoblin

Pathfinder Games
Those specs in the FAQ are for the engine before we updated. It's possible they will change further, but those are a good start.

And it doesn't look too awful on low [MENTION=1109]Roughbeak[/MENTION] , but is far greater above it!

Status
Not open for further replies.