• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Coming Soon: 3rd WWII Miniseries - Masters of the Air

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyingR

Following the successful Band of Brothers and The Pacific, Tom Hanks and Steven Spielberg gathered once more to develop a new mini series. This time, the series will leave the ground and focus on the battles of the 8th Air Force (A.K.A Mighty Eight).
The mini-series will be about the crews of the bombers and their journeys to Occupied Europe throughout the war.

For more info: HBO Developing Third WWII Miniseries with Tom Hanks, Steven Spielberg (Exclusive) - The Hollywood Reporter

This will be interesting but I wish they could've done maybe another mini-series regarding 101st or the Big Red One since I really liked Band of Brothers.

I've been looking for more details about Masters of the Air but couldn't find anything. Anybody's got news about it? You guys intend to watch it?

drummer93

No more information than that. And yes! I wanna see it!. Hay que ser paciente, parece que falta mucho para que se estrene x)

FlyingR

No more information than that. And yes! I wanna see it!. Hay que ser paciente, parece que falta mucho para que se estrene x)

Yes, we have to wait a lot for the mini-series to air... just like Traction Wars! xD
Hopefully it won't have shitty CGI like Fortress (2012)!

siben

Great! looking forward to it already. i hope for a 4th series also, maybe armour company this time?

Status
Not open for further replies.