• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Easy way for air support

Status
Not open for further replies.
IF campaign mode added, i suggest developers to make plane models, and add realistic animations for them, and by using binoculars to mark the target, waiting a minute or so, and you will see victory flying by.

Aniallator

Well...

1) We talked about plane implementation in http://www.tractionwars.com/suggestions/3709-planes-tw.html, have a peek.

2) If and when airstrikes are implemented, I'm sure the devs will implement them in a fun and realistic way; more than just looking at something through your binos, pressing a button, and whoop-dee-doo a squadron of Typhoons rockets the living sh*t out of it.

3) I don't think (and hope there won't) be a campaign mode. Anyway, why no airstrikes in multiplayer in your opinion? Why only campaign?

Esu21

I hate air support... theres nothing worse than when you're defending a small position and enemy team have both air support and artillery :(

Aniallator

I hate air support... theres nothing worse than when you're defending a small position and enemy team have both air support and artillery :(

Well if it's any comfort, when you're on the receiving end of an airstrike, you're not supposed to like it ;)

Last edited:

FlyingR

I'm sure it will be implemented, but if it's not implemented in Chapter 1 or 2 then it will be hard to tell. There's so many things to add to the game and the devs have already much to do, that if they can't tell us, it's for sure that we can't.

Esu21

Well if it's any comfort, when you're on the receiving end of an airstrike, you're not supposed to like it ;)

Oh! Thought war was all about comfort and happiness! xD But yea,thats true,Im not supposed to like it

Also,before planes I want my beloved Panzers rolling everywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.