• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Enlisted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aniallator

No, I didn't join the military. Another day, another WW2 FPS announced, and Gaijin - the creators of War Thunder - released a teaser for Enlisted.

It looks very historically inaccurate :p

Flare

Vanguard Backer
From the FAQ they seem to want to make it realistic, but War Thunder went to **** real fast. I don't have high hopes for this one. Looks like Heroes and Generals 2.0.

Aniallator

From the FAQ they seem to want to make it realistic, but War Thunder went to **** real fast. I don't have high hopes for this one. Looks like Heroes and Generals 2.0.

It really does, and if you pause you can see how grossly historically inaccurate it is... the US D-Day beaches, ugh...

Alex

It'll be another disappointment like Battalion 1944 and Days of War.
Why can't we have another game like Red Orchestra?

mmiedzianyy

I will probably play it. Because, why not?
There is too soon to judge how the game will look and historically accurate going to be.
As any game, there will be a lot of changes. Let's sit and wait.
[MENTION=1426]Alex[/MENTION], Rising Storm 2: Vietnam is releasing next year. April i guess?

Aniallator

It'll be another disappointment like Battalion 1944 and Days of War.
Why can't we have another game like Red Orchestra?

Looks like we'll just have to keep waiting for TW!

Assuming it's free, I'll probably give Enlisted a shot as well, as low as my expectations are.

Status
Not open for further replies.