• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Forum french ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not a champion in the translation French towards English, being given that I pass by a universal translator to write you. But in view of a lot of player, do not think that he would be sensible to bring a wind of change in your forums, by involving there of new space out, because English is your key point to speak, for my part it is my weak point, furthermore what is what the game will be translated in several languages, still there we shall need a support to understand the system of your game. Thus he would be sensible of in your news to have the possibility of a member which enjoies translating correctly your information, because three quarter time, your grammar is of the most complicated when Google or another program tries to explain us what you to tell us.
Thank you in advance

Flare

Vanguard Backer
Je m'excuse pour ma français, ce n'est pas ma langue premiere.

L'outil de traduction que vous avez utilisé est vraiment terrible, je ne peux pas le comprendre facilement en Anglais. Je pense que tu veux un section dans ces forums en français? Les moderators (je ne sais pas le mot pour ça en français) ne veulent pas créer des forums dans les autres langues parce qu'ils sont une équipe petite, et ils n'ont pas assez des gens pour modéré ces forums dans les autres langues.

J'espère que ma response vous aide.

Flare

Aniallator

Je m'excuse pour ma français, ce n'est pas ma langue premiere.

L'outil de traduction que vous avez utilisé est vraiment terrible, je ne peux pas le comprendre facilement en Anglais. Je pense que tu veux un section dans ces forums en français? Les moderators (je ne sais pas le mot pour ça en français) ne veulent pas créer des forums dans les autres langues parce qu'ils sont une équipe petite, et ils n'ont pas assez des gens pour modéré ces forums dans les autres langues.

J'espère que ma response vous aide.

Flare

I like baguettes too!

Flare

Vanguard Backer
I like baguettes too!

For the record, this is a translation of what I said:

Excuse me for my french, it's not my first langauge.

The translation tool that you used is really terrible, I can't easily understand it in English. I think that you want a french forum section? The moderators (I do not know the word for that in french) do not want to create forums in other languages because they are a small team, and they do not have enough people to moderate the forums in the other languages.

I hope my response helps you.

Flare

Status
Not open for further replies.