• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Found some TW "new" pictures...

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyingR

Well, well, well... Look what we've found here!

They look very nice! Really like it! I know they are old and it sure has changed, but well done! Did someone else see this?!?!?!

ef0e7e32891865.569bf5076bdd2.jpg

This is the same picture but with higher quality: https://mir-s3-cdn-cf.behance.net/project_modules/max_1200/ef0e7e32891865.569bf5076bdd2.png

A few suggestions (if you guys still accept them), is for the log-in menu, have it in the middle/center rather than having it on the right side and for the loading screen, is it possible to give the game information as in what type of game it is going to be played, tickets, assets, mini-map, tips and/or facts that happened in the battle? :D

Edit 1: I got confused, it's an update screen, not loading screen!
Edit 2: Grammar mistake on the title!

Aniallator

It's awesome to see these, like the TW login screen, the update download screen... reminds you that before long, we'll be playing TW :) Where'd you find them? It looks like they're from last year!

Last edited:

Simon

It's awesome to see these, like the TW login screen, the update download screen... reminds you that before long, we'll be playing TW :) Where'd you find them? It looks like they're from last year!

I want to know where he found it too.

But I think they are last years because if you look on bottom left side it says: 2006 - 2015

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.