• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Great first impressions

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReHeated

Hi! A new user here asking when is the beta/alpha version of the game coming out? :)

After watching your weapon testing videos, I have to say I'm looking forward to this.

Maniche

Level Designer
Pathfinder Games
Hi! A new user here asking when is the beta/alpha version of the game coming out? :)

After watching your weapon testing videos, I have to say I'm looking forward to this.

Welcome, [MENTION=2148]ReHeated[/MENTION]!

Glad you enjoyed what you've seen so far, but unfortunately, we can't give a specific date for public beta/alpha-testing; we need to keep you guys on the toes, right? Haha!

Maniche

calgoblin

Pathfinder Games
Welcome to the forums, glad you like what you have seen!

As Maniche says alpha/beta testing isn't ready to be discussed yet. I can't confirm any public testing we may do, depends what we need when we are ready.

Aniallator

Welcome! Glad to see so many people joining the Traction Wars community, I'm pretty new myself. With Traction Wars, the devs are going to wait on release until the game's in a very playable state, then build up from that with new chapters, adding new content with each one. So, in short, they're no going to pull a Heroes and Generals :laugh: If you haven't seen it already, check out their video showcasing the Merville battery map we'll see in the game . . . my mouth was watering for the whole video . . .

Welcome! Glad to see so many people joining the Traction Wars community, I'm pretty new myself. With Traction Wars, the devs are going to wait on release until the game's in a very playable state, then build up from that with new chapters, adding new content with each one. So, in short, they're no going to pull a Heroes and Generals :laugh: If you haven't seen it already, check out their video showcasing the Merville battery map we'll see in the game . . . my mouth was watering for the whole video . . .
I know right! I can't stop drinking more tea now, it's like I'm full of water where I will be drowning in excitement way! Hoping that it will be better than Heroes & Generals though, and may Traction Wars remain to take its potentials to exciting game!

Status
Not open for further replies.