• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Movie trailers

Status
Not open for further replies.

calgoblin

Pathfinder Games
Question: How did you make a 60fps version of that trailer?

Statement: That high frame-rate on live action is just weird and I don't like it.

Objection: For some reason the new Hobbit trailer seems... disappointing. I don't know why, just seems like nothing new apart from the dragon bit.

Roughbeak

My only complaint about the new Hobbit movie series is that Bilbo Baggins is supposed to be the hero (or whatever word), some average person on the block to save.

The movie series makes it look like the dwarves are the heroes. In the book, dwarves are the most cowardly until Gandalf saves them (and I guess Bilbo, if things get bad). ;)

Last edited:

Esu21

Probably the best Spanish Civil War Film ever made :D Really hilarous. Here go 2 versions: Good Quality in original spanish and not as good quality with subs
Without:
[video=youtube;W8eeJM_2B4s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8eeJM_2B4s[/video]
With subs and in a International version

Esu21

Esu21 jaja se ve entretenida

Years ago (when I didnt understand wars at all) I saw this movie for the first and last time of my life in the main channel. It was one of the most hilarous things I've ever watched! xD Could't stop laughing because this film really shows how Spanish people make war. So sad that the war was real,but I think we must remember to dont make the same mistakes

Hahahaa I recognized Mario Casas! Didn't expect that at all! It looks like a nice movie :D

He did a really nice job acting there

PD.: Me encanta que ya se empiece a notar una comunidad hispano-hablante en TW :)

drummer93

Years ago (when I didnt understand wars at all) I saw this movie for the first and last time of my life in the main channel. It was one of the most hilarous things I've ever watched! xD Could't stop laughing because this film really shows how Spanish people make war. So sad that the war was real,but I think we must remember to dont make the same mistakes

My great-grandparents were Spanish, and they came to Argentina during the civil war because they were republicans. My parents named me Franco, and my mom told me that when my great-grandmother knew it, she became angry hahaha

No hay muchos hispano-hablantes, espero que seamos cada vez más!

Status
Not open for further replies.