• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

PR Manhunt: TW squad video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aniallator

A highlight compilation from the other day's Manhunt event in Project Reality on the PRTA server. I recorded our TW squad with myself, @FlyingR, @drummer93, @Esu21, and the other players having it out in PRTA's special Manhunt event. The game mode: all but four players are on one team, unarmed, and on one side of an island. The four on the other team are armed and on the other side of the island. The goal is for the unarmed players to reach the other side of the island without being killed. Respawning is not allowed under any circumstances.

Here you go :)

Keep an eye on times (or just listen to Flying xD) so you can join in on a future Manhunt event!

Esu21

What's up with the islamic chimpmunks at the beggining of the third round :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Quite a shame that I missed the first 2 rounds, but it was great to play the last one with you guys xD

Aniallator

What's up with the islamic chimpmunks at the beggining of the third round :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Quite a shame that I missed the first 2 rounds, but it was great to play the last one with you guys xD

Well you'll just have to join us in all the rounds of the next Manhunt :D

FlyingR

More videos of the event! :D

[video=youtube;KvPk2_K7afU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvPk2_K7afU[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.