• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

proposal for a stationary weapon

Status
Not open for further replies.

podveshhestvami

in such games, we usually encounter a similar problem: stationary weapons, machine guns, cannons, etc., are usually found in the same places, and become useless, as experienced players already know their location and destroy itself srazuzhe object and arrow killing.

I propose maps to create multiple locations for example guns and randomly put guns at the map to download one of these places. So it is with guns.
If you are interested in my proposal, make a comment, and I sign for this idea in detail

drummer93

We do not know how it's going to be implemented cos the devs didn't tell us yet, but we discuss this in detail a long time ago, and yes, one of the ideas was create random locations.

FlyingR

The thing is that they will have to find a balance between your suggestion and history accuracy since that's one of their main priorities.

podveshhestvami

The thing is that they will have to find a balance between your suggestion and history accuracy since that's one of their main priorities.

if the development would give me an example of the map in 3D, I could find him a whole bunch of these places, without losing any of the historicity of realism)))))

Status
Not open for further replies.