• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

RnL Weekend Madness

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyingR

Hey guys! I saw that there are many of you interested in this game so I was thinking that we should try doing a WM!
For those of you who don't know, Resistance and Liberation is a free realistic WWII game. The game is actually pretty good and very intense. Teamwork will definitely be necessary in order to win!

The game itself is not very heavy 985 MB and don't need a relatively good graphic card since it used to be a Half Life 2 mod.

To download the game you will need:
Steam - Welcome to Steam
Source SDK Base 2007 - Open Steam > Library (drop down menu) > Tools > Source SDK Base 2007
RnL Open Beta 1.6 Full Installer - Open Beta 1.6 Full Installer download - Resistance & Liberation mod for Half-Life 2 - Mod DB

Time:
Warsaw - Saturday, February 12, 2015 at 8:00:00 PM CEST UTC+2 hours
London - Saturday,
February 12, 2015 at 7:00:00 PM BST UTC+1 hour
Beijing - Sunday,
February 12, 2015 at 2:00:00 AM CST UTC+8 hours
Amsterdam - Saturday,
February 12, 2015 at 8:00:00 PM CEST UTC+2 hours
Buenos Aires - Saturday,
February 12, 2015 at 3:00:00 PM ART UTC-3 hours
Los Angeles - Saturday,
February 12, 2015 at 11:00:00 AM PDT UTC-7 hours
New York - Saturday,
February 12, 2015 at 2:00:00 PM EDT UTC-4 hours
Dubai - Saturday,
February 12, 2015 at 10:00:00 PM GST UTC+4 hours

TS Server: 209.15.226.35:10127
Channel: Canales de Clanes > Lobby Clanes

The server will be determined in the moment.

See you there :D

Aniallator

It pains me to say it, but the Internet gods have foiled me again :( It wasn't until I had begun downloading R&L that I realized the SDK was over two gigs, too much for me at the moment. So I have one, but not the other. Really wish I could join you guys this weekend!

mmiedzianyy

Our glorious SL don't have it.. but it's the best opportunity to buy this awesome game! Listen to Aniallator!

Mr. F, do it!

FlyingR

Our glorious SL don't have it.. but it's the best opportunity to buy this awesome game! Listen to Aniallator!

Mr. F, do it!

Hahahaha mmied thanks for your concern and kind words, but not today. If you guys want to make a WM of RO2 just copy paste this and change the title accordingly! I ain't stopping you! ;)
[MENTION=2108]Aniallator[/MENTION], you won't be able to play though! You'll be in the middle of Atlantic soon!

Aniallator

Mr. F, do it!

Yeahhhhhh this was kind of meant for Flying xD

Hahahaha mmied thanks for your concern and kind words, but not today. If you guys want to make a WM of RO2 just copy paste this and change the title accordingly! I ain't stopping you! ;)

Yes, but doing a WM without you isn't the same! You are the like the squad leader that holds the squad together! Literally, as a matter of fact!

@Aniallator, you won't be able to play though! You'll be in the middle of Atlantic soon!

A good six weeks of almost nil Internet access to look forward too ;) Kind of tragic, because back in the Indian ocean I could load TW (after about five minutes) with a satphone, but posting doesn't work! As things stand I'm getting a ripping 5 KB per second here in Namibia. Takes a good half minute to load TW.

mmiedzianyy

@Aniallator, you won't be able to play though! You'll be in the middle of Atlantic soon!

Naaah! We are playing RnL!
I hope that this time few people will show up :)

FlyingR

Yes, but doing a WM without you isn't the same! You are the like the squad leader that holds the squad together! Literally, as a matter of fact!

A good six weeks of almost nil Internet access to look forward too ;) Kind of tragic, because back in the Indian ocean I could load TW (after about five minutes) with a satphone, but posting doesn't work! As things stand I'm getting a ripping 5 KB per second here in Namibia. Takes a good half minute to load TW.

I expect that when you come back from your epic journey that you lead a PR squad!!!!
@mmiedzianyy I hope so too man! Keep your hopes up :D

Status
Not open for further replies.