• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Simulate Trigger Snatch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacks

It would be good if trigger snatch could be simulated so it 'snatch' the mouse button then the shot is less accurate than were you to hold he mouse button down slightly. This effect of this could be made even greater for snipers

Killen

It would be good if trigger snatch could be simulated so it 'snatch' the mouse button then the shot is less accurate than were you to hold he mouse button down slightly. This effect of this could be made even greater for snipers

Mmm how would you simulate this?

Jacks

The time of the mouse button press is timed and then corresponds to a preset accuracy. I am not talking huge differences, maybe 50-100mm at 100m which is a reasonable offset for a snatched trigger in real life.

Aniallator

I actually really like the idea of this, but I feel like it's just a bit too milsim-ish? I'd be great to get other people's opionions!

mmiedzianyy

Hi Jacks,
i know that we are all trying to put the best suggestion for the game, but for me trigger snatch isn't.
Too much complicated to use, takes a lot of time to get used to.
In a game that would be complicated enough, there is no place for such things. Thats mine opinion though.

Flare

Vanguard Backer
Yes but if the shot happens when the mouse is clicked, you'd have to adjust the accuracy AFTER the shot happens, to see if you held the trigger or not . . . I don't think that can be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.