• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

some suggestions i have concerning User missions

Status
Not open for further replies.

ROOKIE101

as i said before...im new. so please bare with me. ;)

First suggestion: single player missions, and a "mission maker" so that a user can create his own missions. also a place to upload them on the web so other players can play the mission too.

Second suggestion: also an "object emplacement tool. so that users can also create their own maps, this way the devs don't have to take time making new ones. they simply find the good ones made by users.

third suggestion: Jeeps, and kubelwagens? the amount of Jeeps produced During WWII is Amazing, so maybe haveing a jeep or two laying around that players can drive/hide behind would add a whole new effect to the game...i think xD

anyways there my two cents.

naturally, all of this would have to be implemented in a later update.

Aniallator

First suggestion: single player missions, and a "mission maker" so that a user can create his own missions. also a place to upload them on the web so other players can play the mission too.

Second suggestion: also an "object emplacement tool. so that users can also create their own maps, this way the devs don't have to take time making new ones. they simply find the good ones made by users.

As cool as an Arma-style scenario tool would be, I just think it's far beyond the reach of the devs, even in the future. I believe Traction Wars will stay focused on a normal multiplayer framework, Skirmish being the principal gamemode.

third suggestion: Jeeps, and kubelwagens? the amount of Jeeps produced During WWII is Amazing, so maybe haveing a jeep or two laying around that players can drive/hide behind would add a whole new effect to the game...i think xD

Oh, I'm certain we'll see jeeps and Kübels at some point ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.