• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Tank sugesstion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davies

Vanguard Friend
Would be nice to have infantry able to ride on the tank. Maybe 4-6 troops just able to use the tank as transport and to support the tank if it gets in a pinch. Not a big suggestion, but one that I think would build on the realism part very well.

I think that having rideable tanks would be awesome. The real question is: How many spots?

Then i thought: Why not 20?
That way if you really are stupid enough to stack 20 persons on top of a tank, you take way higher risks but it only costs your team 1 transport.

-Your Homie, Squirrel

Nic727

No more than 10, because if it's 40, it will be like that and how the pilot will see?

And devs need to place the spots where you can be and why not an animation of go on the tank? :)

Last edited:

Roughbeak

This suggestion would be awesome (i have suggested it in FH2's forum).

The idea is this:
When you are coming in with a Cromwell tank (or other tank types) then, suddenly an enemy tank shoots you, make an effect that shocks you and your buddies on your tank (like a concussion system or the screen goes fuzzy for a few seconds).

Even a "clank" would not be bad either when an enemy tank hits you.

Troy

The idea is this:
When you are coming in with a Cromwell tank (or other tank types) then, suddenly an enemy tank shoots you, make an effect that shocks you and your buddies on your tank (like a concussion system or the screen goes fuzzy for a few seconds).

Even a "clank" would not be bad either when an enemy tank hits you.

Now that sounds like a nice idea. Sort of like ace in arma 2, when you get shocked or hit by a grenade or any explosive device which wouldn't normally do great damage if at a distance, you would get knocked down for like 10 seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.