• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Territory gameplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon

There should be territory objective gameplay. This means when 1 side wins they choose another territory to attack (something like Red Orchestra 2 has).

Would make it a lot better instead of just changing maps. And when they win all the objectives they win the game and other session starts.

Zainab

Hmm, not bad idea but by this game realism is downed maybe....i would rather have objectives like capture places and when one place captured more are unlocked for battles etc....;)

mmiedzianyy

I don't think so.. player sometimes would choose map which was not in the right order of events and that would be unrealistic..

mmiedzianyy

I said the places not whole map..when one events finishes the other event places becomes unlock etc
Battlefield/front should move fluently, something simmilar to Rush in BF3 or Push in Insurgency. All this gamemodes are simmilar with each other, even RO2 Territory mode. And i belive that TW will not be different, it's the most realistic approach i have seen so far.

Aniallator

IMO, just do it the way Insurgency does; after one, or two, or however many rounds, there's a vote for the next map.

Status
Not open for further replies.