• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Unreal Engine 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

fastArms

This my latest map I made for COD4 that was currently in beta test over at cybergamer which is a Australia/ New Zealand online gaming community. Can download it and check the screenies out here...
mp_urban

Just click on the red spoiler at the bottom and screens should pop up

Wont post all the screenies but they all in the link above

Dunathan

used all the mentioned here, some just a little some a lot, but as an environment artist I would put this way which ones I prefer: first CE3, them UDK, SOURCE, and the last UNITY, because I think unity is very, very limited, poorly documented and was developed by a very lazy team,.. I developed a full game in unity once.

fastArms

Here is my latest map for COD4 which I was doing beta testing over at cybergamer to see what people suggested or to add ideas. Can download it and test it out if you want if you have the game or click on the red spoiler thing at bottom to see the screenies.
http://www.cybergamer.com.au/files/2275/

Last edited:

fastArms

Just had a lil play around on cryengine 3 when I finally got it working. Had the latest nvidia drivers which arent compatible with the engine so had to downgrade to 275 drivers to get it working:p.

I'll have a fiddle around with it some more, follow some tutorials and figure this engine out but from what I did already seems pretty user friendly :D.

Posted my latest cod4 map above but for some reason didn't come up, not sure if this forum inst allowing me to post links up.

Status
Not open for further replies.