• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

What I want to make

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nic727

Hi,

I just want to show you what I want to make in my life. I will not start yet, but that just some idea I have. So, you can post your comments after.

- Medal of Honor 1944 : Based on realistic events happened in 1944 in Europe. Game will be created in UE4. Not sure for the name...

- OXYGEN : It will be in the futur, but the humanity fall, because of the lack of oxygen. All trees were cut and the there is smaug and desert everywhere on Earth, but not on one small island (with forest and animals). This island was secret and protected with a kind of futuristic shield, but governement spies saw the island and want to take the ressources on it. This game will be created with CryEngine and will be open world.

- Star Wars 1313 : Just want to make this game for fun if I have the right one time. A lot of players are waiting for it.

- Deep Six : A game created by THQ and cancelled, we have a lot of artworks that we can follow to make this game.

- Flight Simulator : Maybe a game created with UE4, but not sure if it's feasable.

- Resistance : Based on true events in the human history. It will be multiple game based on differents revolutions and civil wars around the world. Like French Revolution and the Ukrainian revolution happening right now. Don't know if it will be in first or third person.

- A middle-earth game with WarnerBros.

So what do you think? Is it feasable?

And I repeat, that's just wishes and dream ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.