• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

2015 in review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon

2015 is coming to an end. 2015 was a great year, but also bad one.

Positive stuff in 2015 is that we got a lot of TW updates, Project Reality etc...

Negative stuff in 2015 was.... yes this damn terrorist attacks.

I wish everyone to have safe New Year's eve and don't drink in public too much. Also I wish everyone to have happy 2016 :D

Killen

2015 is coming to an end. 2015 was a great year, but also bad one.

Positive stuff in 2015 is that we got a lot of TW updates, Project Reality etc...

Negative stuff in 2015 was.... yes this damn terrorist attacks.

I wish everyone to have safe New Year's eve and don't drink in public too much. Also I wish everyone to have happy 2016 :D

You forgot about Squad! :D

Will i see you in PR WW2 battlefields?

Aniallator

Happy new years guys ;) With release hopefully in the first half of 2017, 2016 will be a very good year for Traction Wars! Can't wait to see some damned gameplay videos :D

FlyingR

Review of 2015? I was glad to meet this community and game! All the bad things that happened already passed, there's only to move on and learn from it!
So happy new year guys! Hope you have a good start of the year and that you get those gym memberships! :p

Esu21

Review of 2015? I was glad to meet this community and game! All the bad things that happened already passed, there's only to move on and learn from it!
So happy new year guys! Hope you have a good start of the year and that you get those gym memberships! :p

Can't say anymore than that! 2015 was a great year for me (with its really bad things,sadly :confused:) but 2016 and especially 2017 will be the best years for gaming and gamers (so many awesome indie games releasing in the horizon :O ) so Happy New Year 2016 for everyone! 4 hours left here for 2016 ;)

calgoblin

Pathfinder Games
Best moment: graduating university with a 1st, and doing so with the wonderful people i'd worked closely with for 3 years. Worst moment: having to go out into the adult working world and pay tax and be responsible and ergh.

Another great thing would be something TWs related but i annoyingly can't talk about it grr.

FlyingR

Buying Mad Max on Steam is the equivalent right?

Sure, but Battlefront works better.

And yeah me too! Graduated this year, got a job and now I have to get my own place and all that non-sense!

Oh yeah, poor you, you must be suffering by not telling us... Keep teasing us, you're doing great.

mmiedzianyy

The most important things in my life was that i got a job, rented a flat and accomplished few smaller stated tasks. It was quite good year, after a really bad '14... I hope the 2016 will be even better!

Happy New Year to everybody, may your dreams come true and all. :)

Aniallator

For me, the best part of 2015 was sailing across the Indian ocean (left Thailand in February, got to South Africa in October).

Status
Not open for further replies.