• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Battle Academy 2: Eastern Front

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skr13

"Sequel to its successful predecessor, Battle Academy 2 moves the action east – to the bloodied plains of Mother Russia. When a gritty new look, great new features, and random mission generation meet battle-proven gameplay you can be sure of a turn-based strategy classic!"

» Slitherine Ltd

» Battle Academy 2: Eastern Front on Steam

This game will launch tomorrow on Steam, seems to be an interesting turn-based title for PC platform based on WW2. I played the demo of the first Battle Academy some time ago, and I enjoyed a lot.
Graphics are a bit outdated, but the gameplay is very nice.
IMO the price of the game is a bit too high ($40/€40) or $30/30 if purchased before 21st September.

Last edited:

Pvt_Larry

Eh, interesting but not worth it at that price tag.

Need a good WWII RTS, any tips?

I loved Blitzkrieg 2, but you can't even run it on Windows 8, I heard they're making a sequel. Really I just wish I could find a Wargame: Red Dragon of WWII, or if they would at least let us make mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.