• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Best TV Series!

What's your favourite TV series?

• Game of Thrones

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Walking Dead

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Vikings

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Sherlock (Holmes)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Big Bang Theory

• Two And A Half Men

• How To Get Away With Murder

• The Flash/Arrow

• Modern Family

• House of Cards

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • The Simpsons, Family Guy, South Park, American Dad

• How I Met Your Mother

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyingR

I just wanted to know what "Tractioners" liked to watch? I know there are many series out there so if the one you watch is not on the list, mention it and recommend it!

In my personal opinion I prefer GoT and Vikings! I used to watch Walking Dead but got bored of it (****ing Carl, he is retarded as hell).

Sadly, the series I know the most are from the United States, so if you know any foreign series, please suggest them!

Last edited:

hannibaldinski

TW Developer
House of Cards, The Bridge, True Detective, Homeland. So much good stuff around lately. If you like anime I recommend Attack on Titan and One Punch Man.

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
Oh so many choices.

I would have to say (in no particular order): The West Wing, Star Trek: TNG and Doctor Who.

PS. You forgot Futurama - got to love all the science jokes they sneak in.

FlyingR

Oh so many choices.

I would have to say (in no particular order): The West Wing, Star Trek: TNG and Doctor Who.

PS. You forgot Futurama - got to love all the science jokes they sneak in.

YEAH I was going to put Futurama they ended it! It was a great show! Death by SNU SNU!

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
YEAH I was going to put Futurama they ended it! It was a great show! Death by SNU SNU!

Thinking about it all of mine (bar Doctor Who) are no longer being made... good news though. New Star Trek series in 2017!

Also I forgot Firefly... may I be forgiven.

Aniallator

I've enjoyed GoT the most, though Walking Dead is pretty awesome (yeah, ****ing Carl though). Arrow's pretty decent, and Big Bang Theory is always fun. Haven't watched it yet, but I actually got my hands on three seasons of Vikings today, so I'll be piling into that soon. Only one I'd say you left out is Grimm!

SpaceCroissant

Oh man, I watch so much TV (I know nothing when it comes to films though).

In no particular order: Homeland, Sons of Anarchy, Brooklyn Nine Nine, True Detective, Jessica Jones, Parks and Recreation, Narcos, Califonication, Dexter, Mr Robot, Silicon Valley, Prison Break, Orange is the New Black

calgoblin

Pathfinder Games
I'll be serious now ^.^

As well as Doctor Who, I also choose X Files (which is now back! Hooray!). Your animation list should definitely include Futurama, as well as Archer and Bobs Burgers, because they are the best!. I enjoy The Walking Dead but god the Telltale games are so much better in comparison. Also Sherlock, and I'm currently in the last season of Breaking Bad so to me it is new!

FlyingR

[MENTION=2158]SpaceCroissant[/MENTION] I forgot about Narcos as well!! And also Breaking Bad! Both really good series. Breaking Bad in one episode they put the theme song of Viking, that's pretty cool.

Never heard of Archer and Bob's Burgers, will check them out.
[MENTION=195]hannibaldinski[/MENTION], I'm not really into anime hahaha :p

Surprised nobody likes South Park here.

FlyingR

Oh God, "I know there are many series out there so if the one you watch is not on the list, mention it and recommend it!"

I also like Power Rangers (Mighty Morphin b*tches), Mind Your Language and Superman but I didn't put them on the list either!

Pic related:

Super+facepalm_db95e1_3420603.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.