• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Birthday Gift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killen

Well, it was exported everywhere by my "comrades" a lot of years ago! we call it "cotoletta alla milanese"! :D
Btw @drummer93, Tanti auguri a te, tanti auguri a te, tanti auguri drummer caro, tanti auguri a te :) (you have to sing it with happy birthday tune, music,jingle, whatever)

Last edited:

drummer93

Well, it was exported everywhere by my "comrades" a lot of years ago! we call it "cotoletta alla milanese"! :D
Btw @drummer93, Tanti auguri a te, tanti auguri a te, tanti auguri drummer caro, tanti auguri a te :) (you have to sing it with happy birthday tune, music,jingle, whatever)

wow, I didn't know that! It have sense, because we have a lot of Italian descent. Thank you so much Francesco! I like Happy Birthday in Italian :D

FlyingR

Pfffttt, where's MY birthday celebration HUH? I turn 28 on the 22nd and stuff.

WORSHIP ME.

Oh Dragon Lord, forgive us for our deadly sins!

We shall celebrate your upcoming day of birth by sacrificing [MENTION=1152]drummer93[/MENTION] in your name!

All hail [MENTION=147]VonMudra[/MENTION]!

FlyingR

I accept this offering. Proceed.

You could also throw in the Spec Edition for Fire Emblem Fates. That'd be lovely.

**** you Nintendo.
You're asking for too much now, I think with drummer93 dead is enough! Without his presence, you may now celebrate your day of creation without any interruptions.

Status
Not open for further replies.