• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Colorblind-friendly HUD/UI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aniallator

This falls to [MENTION=195]hannibaldinski[/MENTION], I suppose. I'm not colorblind myself, but I've seen many colorblind gamers ask for an option for a colorblind-friendly HUD/UI. I think this has some merit, be it a post-Overlord feature.

drummer93

oh this is a very important point! It is a nice idea to talk about Ani :D. Sometimes we forget that other people have different capabilities

Aniallator

Thats sad, how 1 small thing can change your life.

I'm not colourblind but I suffer from derealisation and I am scared this won't go away and that I wont be able to join the army :/

Hm, that's the first I've heard of that. Why do you want to join the army? Does Slovenia even have any combat deployments?

Simon

Hm, that's the first I've heard of that. Why do you want to join the army? Does Slovenia even have any combat deployments?

Yes, but it's not about deployments, that's the least I want. We had big floods back in 2012 and army came to help. Army isn't only about killing but helping people in need. I also want to join because our army isn't that serious, everything is bit more relaxed here than in the US for example because we only have 2 million people and 9k active personnel. Also we don't attack anyone and noone attacks us ;)

And since my great grandpa was in army (During WW1 for Austria-Hungary), my both grandpa's were, my uncle was, my dad was..... because they had to join it back in the Yugoslavia, now I can go as a volunteer for 2 months which is basically the same.

We currently have deployments in these countries:

Simon

@FlyingR China only says they will attack us and we give up, I bet that Slovenia has same amount of people as small village in China xD

But atleast we won against Yugoslavia in 10 days, which is something (implying it was one of the strongest armies on the earth, with 620k active personnel and 3.2 million in reserve)

Aniallator

Yes, but it's not about deployments, that's the least I want. We had big floods back in 2012 and army came to help. Army isn't only about killing but helping people in need. I also want to join because our army isn't that serious, everything is bit more relaxed here than in the US for example because we only have 2 million people and 9k active personnel. Also we don't attack anyone and noone attacks us ;)

And since my great grandpa was in army (During WW1 for Austria-Hungary), my both grandpa's were, my uncle was, my dad was..... because they had to join it back in the Yugoslavia, now I can go as a volunteer for 2 months which is basically the same.

You can be in the army for two months?! How is that possible?

We currently have deployments in these countries:

LOL eight out of ten of Slovenia's deployments are under ten people xD None of those are combat deployments though, all of them look like logistical support, save for the peacekeeping mission in Kosovo. Those one-man deployments...

"Ivan, we're going to invade Serbia."
"Yes, sir! Is the unit shipping out?"
"The unit isn't, but you are, soldier."
"I'm sorry sir, I don't understand?"
"Your orders are to invade Serbia by yourself. Godspeed soldier, Slovenia is counting on you."

Better hope that's not you 8|

FlyingR

LOL eight out of ten of Slovenia's deployments are under ten people xD None of those are combat deployments though, all of them look like logistical support, save for the peacekeeping mission in Kosovo. Those one-man deployments...

"Your orders are to invade Serbia by yourself. Godspeed soldier, Slovenia is counting on you."

Better hope that's not you 8|

HAHAHAHA xD

Probably a Slovenian guy got lost and they asked him if he was from NATO and he just said yes and went along with it. :laugh:

Simon

Those 2 months are just volunteer service and you can join them full time after that (kinda like a training to see if you are capable of being in army.

Fun fact my dad is Ivan. Yea that's why I want to join them, not much of deployments. Oh NATO will deploy 30 of our soldiers in Poland because of Russia and Putin is visiting us this weekend xD

drummer93

omg hahahahahaha xD

Aniallator

HAHAHAHA xD

Probably a Slovenian guy got lost and they asked him if he was from NATO and he just said yes and went along with it. :laugh:

*gets stopped at Serbian checkpoint*

"You're a Slovenian soldier! Who are you?"
"Private Ivan of the Slovenian Army."
"Why are you here? What's going on? NATO's here in Serbia, are you with NATO?"
"Yeeeee.....ah. Yeah. NATO. Yup, NATO. That's the one. I'm with NATO. Definitely with NATO. Great guys at NATO. Great food."
"You can pass."

Those 2 months are just volunteer service and you can join them full time after that (kinda like a training to see if you are capable of being in army.

Fun fact my dad is Ivan. Yea that's why I want to join them, not much of deployments. Oh NATO will deploy 30 of our soldiers in Poland because of Russia and Putin is visiting us this weekend xD

Haha really, he's Ivan? LOL I just threw that name out there, what are the odds xD

Simon

[MENTION=2108]Aniallator[/MENTION] Yea probably because it's the most Slav name you can get xD

I really have no idea what that 1 soldier does, probs wanks all day or he is drawing borders for new, greater Slovenia lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.